MOD ID :
All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are many caveats though.
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
* Transfer pak is suported, but not writing back to save data and no gameboy tower support.
* 64DD is supported, but not writing back to disk.
For support, please go to either: /r/EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
Here is a great guide: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15692.0
Here is how to modify controller mappings: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0
Fix crashing when using lens of truth in zelda
Add shader support
Chromebook fixes, window resizing now works correctly
Add volume control
Fixed some stability issues
New Audio backend using AAudio on newer devices (Android 9+). It should provide improved audio latency.
Reduced audio skipping all devices.
Fix crashing in chromebooks
Update to latest GLideN64
Update to latest mupen64plus core
Update to latest angrylion-rdp-plus
Update to latest parallel-rsp
|App Name||M64Plus FZ Emulator v3.0.259 (beta)-free|
|Latest Version||3.0.259 (beta)-free|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.6 ( 71562 )|
Copyright© 2020 Apknife